Driving to work can be a pain, especially during hours of heavy traffic. If you have a few coworkers that all drive the same route to work, you should consider sharing the car with them instead of sharing the road. Check out these great benefits of carpooling.
- Saves you money – By splitting gas costs with coworkers, you end up saving much more money than you would driving to and from work on your own.
- Helps the environment – Less cars, lower emissions! Fewer cars on the road means less carbon dioxide and other gasses polluting the air.
- Frees up the road – Fewer cars on the road means that your commute time could be cut down. Even three less cars could make a difference in your morning commute.
- Convenient – Despite what you may think, carpooling is convenient! You can ride with the same people every day, or join different ones each day, all depending on your commute. Flexibility makes carpooling convenient.
- Helps you make new friends – You work with your coworkers, but how often do you spend time with them? Carpooling helps you get to know them better and form new (maybe even lasting) friendships.