Do you have a long family trip ahead of you this holiday season? You are going to want to make sure that – before you dig into that turkey – your family’s trip to grandma’s is as efficient, safe, and short as possible.
Here are some Thanksgiving travel tips to help you prepare:
- Be sure that every member of the family has everything they need by creating a separate packing list just for them.
- Research your route ahead of time before hitting the road. If you rely entire on a GPS system to get you there, you may find yourself delayed or lost if there is traffic, construction, etc.
- Pack non-perishable, healthy snacks for the road so that you will be less tempted to stop for fast food, which can make you sluggish behind the wheel.
- If you’re taking to the skies, be sure to pack refillable water bottles that you can get through security and then fill up with fresh water before boarding.
- Lastly, plan any air travel as far in advance as you can, ensuring that you have plenty of options and can make the right financial decision.
For more family driving tips or to check out our many available, spacious vehicles, visit us anytime at Blackburn Nissan.